• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charged for 'free' adobe stock trial, been on help chat for an hour

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to cancel my Adobe Stock account in December before my 30 day trial was finished.  Before confirming it offered me an extra 30 days free, taking my free subscription to Feb 12th.  However, I have just been charged a months membership.  I have been on the help chat for an hour and counting and I'm getting no resolution. Can anyone help?  This is ridiculous.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

I finally got offered a refund but it took being very firm and repeating myself for an hour and a half.  I got offered another 'free month' instead but turned this down - how do I trust that this other month will actually be 'free'!  So cheeky.  Will not be trusting Adobe again in a hurry.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did those from the chat say?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got offered a refund but it took being very firm and repeating myself for an hour and a half.  I got offered another 'free month' instead but turned this down - how do I trust that this other month will actually be 'free'!  So cheeky.  Will not be trusting Adobe again in a hurry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm happy that the issue has been resolved for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kitty,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that your Adobe Stock subscription has been cancelled.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven’t used this app once and I have been charged for 3 months! Please cancel any subscritions immediately and refund me my money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe stock is no app. It's a service. If you cancel now and you have an annual plan, you will need to pay early cancellation fee for the remaining time.

Please Contact Customer Care if you have trouble with cancellation or you have questions about your current situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started