• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charged multiple times for a single asset

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was making a purchase in adobe stock for an asset. When I clicked the purchase button, it said that an error occurred of some sort. I clicked the purchase button another time, then the same message showed until I clicked for the 4th time. However, when I checked my billing history, I was already charged 4 times for the same asset in different order numbers. I am asking for help on how I can get a refund on this matter because I lost about 11-12 thousand pesos in total for just a single asset worth 3,998 Philippine pesos.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Azu Azu,

Let me see if I can assist you. Which file or files did you license multiple times? Can you provide the asset IDs of these files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This matter has already been resolved through Adobe customer support. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually it would be very helpful if you could provide the asset ID so I can investigate how you encountered this problem. This could help others that encounter the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started