Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

choose Subscription

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to ask about the best subscription. I am planning to open a YouTube channel and how can I preferably use the photos from Adobe Stock. I also want to know if I can edit multiple photos as layers in one photo or if I can create them as one photo. Thank you!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Creative Cloud, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best subscription depends on your needs. Do you need 10 assets per month, 30/month or more ? Please note that stock video is not included in a subscription and needs to be paid extra.

A different approach is to buy asset credits. That is not a subscription, so there are no monthly payements. With credits you may also acquire videos or premium assets.

An image asset is a JPEG file, so there are no layers in. If the asset is an Illustrator file (EPS or Ai), it is necessery to have access to a current Adobe Illustrator. A program other than a current Illustrator will not work, evn if they claim to be able to read Illustrator files. I haven't seen any program that can read current Illustrator files other than Illustrator.

Each JPEG (standard assets, not premium!) costs one image credit and you can take a bundle of assets and combine them in one layered file if you want. But the JPEG files do not have layers on their own.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started