Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Clarification on Adobe Stock icons/assets for clients website with a standard license.

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 
I'm needing some advice on what my standard license for Adobe allows me to do.
I am a graphic designer wanting to create some graphics for a clients website & want to include some icons from adobe stock. I want to modify the icons line weight, colour etc. 

I notice in the images attached that the standard license reads 'Can modify the asset'* - The * being editorial use only. When I look at the editorial use only info I'm confused as it reads:

'May not be modified, except for minor adjustments for technical quality or slight cropping or resizing, while maintaining the editorial context and integrity of the original'.

My question is does my standard license allow me to download icons from Adobe Stock with my standard license & use and/or modify them for a clients website.

Would really appreciate a clear answer! Thank you!

TOPICS
Licensing, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Using icons on a website is not editorial use.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started