We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
I've applied a music track to a sequence, and it even appears in the Premiere pro bin now.
However, anytime I click on the cart icon in the ESP or the bin, all I get is a dialog confirming I want to to proceed to Adobe Stock and license the item. Then ... nothing. I've used stock audio in the past without troubles. This time, zip.
Another user has also posted about this on the Premiere Pro forum. And yes, we're both completely logged into our Desktop CC apps, can see our Libraries and everything.
So ... would love suggestions.
I'm sorry you're having difficulties. I've tried your scario several ways and with different types of users on my end and cannot reproduce it. So I have a few questions.
1. What kind of computer are you using (Win or Mac) and what is the OS version?
2. What is the version of Ps you are using and have to tried to upgrade if it has upgrades avaialble?
3. You say you are logged in but with what kind of user? Is this in individual personal account, an enterrpsie account?
4. Also, does your account have a subscription or credits on it to use for licensing? If it does it shouldn't redirect you to the site so I'm curious about this status.
5. Are you able to license if you go directly to the site with your user and then can you see the licensed audio file in your library?
6. And finally, if you can collect your Log Files from a time when you have this issue, that would be helpful.
Here's a link for how to do that with the log collector tool.
Let me know what you find and hopefully we can straighten this out for you. Thanks, J
Copy link to clipboard
Win10, latest updates.
Premiere Pro15.4.1 (build 6), the current shipping version.
I had something like 6 licenses left (from Adobe) some months back. They do not seem to be there at the moment, however. I was actually expecting my license would simply be taken from one of the ones I think I should still have. But don't seem to.
And yes, from the Adobe Stock site I can get to the licensing screen. It's just within PrPro that clicking on the "Continue" button to get to licensing gets me an hour-glass for about two seconds, then ... nothing. PrPro just sitting there waiting for me to work.
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. OK, I think I see the issue now and it does look like there is a problem but I have a workaround for you.
You should only get that message that sends you to the site if you no longer have any more credits. I assume on the site when you get the license dialog it's asking you to get more credits or a subscription or to pay for the license. You should be able to see how many credits you still have left at the top of the site in a blue badge. At any rate, if you have credits, you should have no problem licensing this asset from Pr and from the ESP. The issue seems to be the redirect to the site and I am reporting that.
Alternatively you can license the assets on the site but you'll still need credits.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention and let me know if you still have any issues once you have the credits purchased for your account.
We've been having some inconsistencies reproducing the issue now. Can you tell me which browser you have set to default and the version of the browser?