Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Clipping path is not included

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed this image because it said that the clipping path was included when it actually isn't. I can't even use it because it has a checkerboard pattern on it. Can I have this taken out of my account and can someone fix this file?

https://stock.adobe.com/images/minimal-pastel-style-creative-layout-made-of-lemon-and-leaves-half-of...

TOPICS
Asset Quality, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right. The asset is unusable as available. JPEG files do not include the clipping path and the grid makes it even more difficult to put this in use.

I'm confident that @EvilBugQueen1  can give further information here, but I'm afraid, you probably will need to choose a different asset.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @tarajoyner,

Thank you for reporting this. The file is a jpeg so there will be no clipping path, jpegs are flat files. I've granted you a replacement license so you may choose another file. I've sent this contributor's portfolio to our content team for review as there appears to be several jpegs with clipping path in the description.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started