Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Commercial use of images after subscription cancellation

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If I purchase a month-to-month subscription for 249,99 USD, after that I will download 750 standard images to my PC. Then I will cancel my subscription within the first month. Can I use 750 downloaded images for commercial purposes (under the terms of standard license) even after I have cancelled my subscription?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far as I can see that is the case. The credits will disappear when you cancel, but if you have ALREADY purchased AND DOWNLOADED the images you have the right to use them within the license. It is a good question because some other stock agencies put limitations, such as - they must be used in a publication within a year.

You already know this, but for the benefit of anyone else reading this: only the more expensive month-by-month contract can be cancelled in this way; the normal contracts are for a year, auto renewing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, anything you licensed stays available for you to use without expiration according to the licensing terms, even after cancellation of the subscription. You do not need to download the assets immediately, but be aware, that the assets may be deleted from the database either by the contributor or by Adobe without a warning. In that case, it is not possible to download the asset, even if it has been properly licensed. As long as the asset is in the database, you can download the asset, even after cancellation.

Unlicensed credits get lost at the end of your subscription, so do not buy the subscription to fill up your credits, without licensing. It doesn't work. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started