Contacting Adobe to cancel subscription

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for the a subscription but have decided it's not quite what I need. My month is up today (which I didn't realise until an email from PayPal). I've followed the steps provided by Adobe but can't cancel as there is no cancel button where there should be. I am trying to speak to someone using live chat but I have no waited for 20 minutes and there is no one there. Is there an email I can use to cancel?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Olga,

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. You'll be contacted by a staff member as soon as possible.

Best wishes

JG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in Rajashree Bhattacharya​ to assist you with cancellation request.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Olga,

I have replied via personal message, please check.

Thanks

Rajashree

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started