Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contributor not tagging AI generated content

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://stock.adobe.com/contributor/211248057/enes 

Hi, this user's work is not tagged as AI generated, and it's negatively impacting my search results.

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Hello, I've reported this specific contributor to the content team for review for lacking AI gen labels. I've sent along this forum thread as well to the content team to make sure they understand the full scope of the issue. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, this account has posted over 1,000 Generative AI images, and I couldn't find any with the correct titles and keywords. Many of the images are also flawed and there are many similars. Perhaps these were posted before Adobe clarified the guidelines for such assets ; nevertheless the account should be reviewed by Adobe and put on hold until the contributor updates all the assets. I'm hoping @Contributor1 can flag this account for moderation.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for tagging the correct moderator!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I've reported this specific contributor to the content team for review for lacking AI gen labels. I've sent along this forum thread as well to the content team to make sure they understand the full scope of the issue. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started