• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Créditos

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Adobe importou minha conta da Fotolia, onde eu tinha 25 créditos. Depois de importado, meus créditos sumiram. Como recuperar?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Marcelo,

I am sorry but I do not see 25 image licenses left in your account to download.

As per my last shared information, there are 5 more images(transferred from Fotolia to Adobe Stock) left which are yet to be downloaded.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Re

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I have checked your account details and noticed that 94 of your downloads have been transferred to your Adobe Stock account. Also, there are 5 licenses which are transferred from Fotolia that needs to be downloaded. The licenses are valid until 7/26/2019.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see...
But my question is about my credits, 25 credits that I had with Fotolia... and when the Adobe Stock imported my account, this credits disapear...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Marcelo,

I am sorry but I do not see 25 image licenses left in your account to download.

As per my last shared information, there are 5 more images(transferred from Fotolia to Adobe Stock) left which are yet to be downloaded.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started