• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating default Libraries with Stock

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm testing Adobe Stock and how it works with CC Libraries for possible implementation for a larger team. We're getting hung up on creating a default library and managing images that are saved to the library. 

First, we can't select a library to save the images to. It always defaults to "My Library". I now have 5 "My Libraries". In the past we were able to select the library that we wanted to save to in the drop down menu in the upper right corner. That is no longer an option? When I select a library it either gives a pop up window for a reverse image search or takes me to a page containing that library. 

DDCDavidM_2-1661285436102.png

Second, when I heart the image and select "manage" in the tiny box in the corner it's only show libraries that were shared with my by other team members and none of my own. This is completely useless. 

DDCDavidM_0-1661284455982.png

Going into the CC Libraries panel after saving and moving things around is just not effecient. Is there not a way to select a library and save an image to it? This seems really basic. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @DDC David M ,

Concerning the 1st point, the default library will be the one you select in the dropdown or the last one created: when saving an asset to libraries, you can click on "manage" link and then select a new default library or create one by typing its name.

Concerning the 2nd point, I am not sure to understand the problem. If when you login you have multiple choices of profiles (for exemple your presonal and your Team profile), the available libraries will be different : when logged with your personal profile => your personal Libraries and when logged in your team profile => your "team" libraries.

Modifying in the Stock dorpdown menu AFTER being logged won't change which libraries you see, it only changes the profile used to license assets.

Regards,

Bibilelo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not true.  If I do this, it goes back.  I have tried for years. It does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @chrisw71852230 , I am not sure about you think "is not true".

I am sure that the answer I gave is the way it is designed to work actually and that it is the way it works. If you can be more specific to your case and steps your are executing, maybe we can help you solve your issue.

Regards,

Bibilelo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started