• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Credit-Pack: Nächste Zahlung angesetzt?!

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Community,
ich habe heute ein 5-Credit-Pack für Adobe Stock gekauft und bin eigentlich davon ausgegangen, dass es sich dabei um eine einmalige Sache handelt.

Allerdings sehe ich jetzt in meinen Kontodetails unterhalb von 'Konto verwalten' folgenden Hinweis:
'Nächste Zahlung für den 17. Okt. 2022 angesetzt'!?
Handelt es sich bei dem Credit Pack also doch auch um ein Abo?! Und wo kann ich das dann kündigen?

Beim Versuch auf den Adobe-Seiten irgendeine hilfreiche Info zu diesem Thema zu finden laufe ich mehr oder weniger im Kreis und wäre deshalb sehr froh und dankbar, wenn mir hier jemand mit einer entsprechenden Information weiterhelfen könnte.
TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Credit Packs sind einmalige Zahlungen. Es ist kein Abo. Wenn allerdings Du ein Abo abgeschlossen haben solltest, kannst Du es jederzeitinnerhalb der nächsten 14 Tage kostenfrei kündigen. Ich kenne allerdings kein 5-Bilder-im-Monat Abbo.

Zur Sicherheit kannst Du am Montag den deutschsprachigen Kundendienst ansprechen, oder jetzt den englischsprachigen. Dazu musst Du die Region auf ein englichsprachiges Land setzen. 

Der Kundendienst kann folgendermaßen kontaktiert werden: Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Susy Tl,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you please share a screenshot of what you are seeing? The Adobe Stock team may need to work with the account management to remedy this. You can share the screenshot with me via private message if you like. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @WendellaBee @Abambo ,

thank you for your answers and sorry that I could not react earlier.

I just checked my account and the 'Nächste Zahlung für den 17. Okt. 2022 angesetzt' message has disappeared - as well as an entry for a trial stock-abo which I had canceled already before buying the credit pack. Maybe the payment message was in connection with that?

Anyway: My problem seems to be solved so far. I'll wait for October 17th to come and will check my credit card balance after that day. 🙂

Thank you for your assistance,

kind regards

Susy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Susy,

Did you take the subscription on September 17th?

As payment processing is done automatically, I would guess that if you can't find notice in your account, that there is no processing foreseen.

If there is, however, feel free to contact Adobe customer service in this matter. German customer service is available during office hours.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started