Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Credit Packs and credits-per-asset

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm interested in credit packs and within the Adobe FAQ it states "Different assets have different credit costs, which are clearly stated in the search results." 

I'm logged in, searching through the adobe stock library but I do not see any "credits" associated with any of my search results. How can I determine the credit-cost per image?

TOPICS
Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After chatting with Adobe support for 50 minutes, they were finally able to tell me that 1 image = 1 credit for standard license. Extended license is 10 credits per image. I don't know if this is accurate since the search results still don't seem to show this data (perhaps I'm just overlooking it?).

So:

1. Adobe chat support is pretty terrible. 50 minutes to give me that answer. 
  2. The FAQ is either wrong, or I'm simply overlooking where it shows how many credits each asset costs

I'd still like to get a definitive answer from Adobe on this.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi timmayd,

You will only see credits if you have enough credits purchased. The information provided by our support team is a good guideline for number of credits required.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is counterituitive to purchasing credits – how many credits should we purchase?

If the system can't show us until we purchase them, how does that help inform us of how many to purchase in the first place?

This should, at the very least, be updated in the FAQ to reflect what you are saying is a good guideline for number of credits required.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1 Credit usually equals $10 for purchase, so if you're buying an extended license for 79.99, you'll have to spend 8 credits and for a premium image costing $500 = 50 credits.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started