• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

credit packs and premium photos

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I work out the number of credits required for a 12 month access to to premium photo?

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paying for a credit gives you only credits; no photos.

- When you have credits you can license a premium photo. This costs 12 credits, or more, for one photo. Check the photo to see the price.

- The license to the photo is for an unlimited time (it does not stop after 12 months)

- The CREDIT is for a limited time. You must use credits within 12 months.

- there is no automatic access to pictures from credits; you must pay for each one with credits.

"the number of credits required for a 12 month access to to premium photo?" -- this question does not have a direct answer, I hope it is clearer now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.

* I'm logged into my adobe account.
* I have a library of premium images for consideration.
* When I click on an image the following appears. There is price information but no information about the credits required for the image? Can you please confirm where I can get the credits required information for this image?

[cid:image003.png@01D777D3.DAF9D590]

Kind regards,

David Martin &
Larraine Murphy
[INFORMATION REMOVED BY MODERATOR]
[cid:image001.jpg@01D777D2.EDA85AF0]
an incorporated legal practice
[INFORMATION REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

incorporated legal practice E0026455
liability limited by a scheme approved under
Professional Standards Legislation

[cid:image002.png@01D777D2.EDA85AF0]

This email and any attachments are proprietary and confidential and are ntended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you receive this email in error, please let The Conveyancing Place know immediately by reply email and delete from your system. Please do not use, disseminate, distribute or copy nor disclose its contents to anyone. Thank you for your co-operation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have enough credits to license an asset you will see number of credits needed. If you do not have enough credits you will see a price. 1 credit is equal to $1.00 $10.00 US.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@WendellaBee ,

I think you misrepresented the value of one credit! I get 5 credits for about 40€, so one credit can't be the value of $1... 😉

@smallbizwarrior ,

you need first to buy credits for your account, then you can "pay" with credits. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Corrected, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started