• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Credit Pricing for teams vs Individual Pricing

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to talk to adobe support, after speaking to 4 different people they then submitted a ticket for me which they then closed 24 hours later and marked as resolved without even responding or fixing the issue (Thanks guys).

I run a team account for our company and we have had no issues in the past but every single premium image on Adobe Stock seems to be the wrong credit price for us. For example, a premium mage being sold for £399.99 to individuals is being sold to us and marked as 1,500 credits. To buy 1,500 credits in the UK it will cost us £6,000. That's a big different to £399.99. We have credits to use so I do not want to buy this as an individual account as we have already paid for our usage.

This is not isolated to a single image. Every single premium image or video seems to be quoted as a credit price 10 times the price it should be. Is this just an issue with how it's displaying for us? What is going on???

I'm so frustrated and our account manager seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

TOPICS
Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

You are incorrect. The premium image you reference is valued at 1500 subscription plan credits because your team has a 750 subscription and additional plan credits that were erroneously added to your account as explained in my earlier post. This is not the same as credits that you keep referring to. If you would like to license this asset I would recommend doing so before your plan credits expire on the 21st. Once they expire you will be able to license that asset for £320.00 which is the discou

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @scotta73962153,

You are comparing oranges and grapefruit here. Plan Credits and Credits are two different things. Plan Credits represent your subscription quota. Credits represent on demand Credit packs. Credit packs have a higher value than Plan Credits. Both of these can be used to license anything on the site if you have enough quota to cover the license. If you don't have enough then you will see an on demand price. That being said I reviewed your account and I can see that there was an issue when your organization recently changed to a business account. Your organization was receiving more quota than you had signed up for. Your team has a single 750 subscription but you were receiving additional quota every month. I've corrected this and when your quota renews you'll receive the 750 subscription quota. You will have access to the additional quota until it expires on 21st of this month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for your response.

I think you are misunderstanding my issue. Why are premium images priced at
1,500 credits? For me to buy a premium image I need to buy 3 x 500 credit
packs which will cost me £6000. However an individual can buy the same
image for £399.99.

Can you please explain to me how I can buy two premium images as a business
for a non extortionate price.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't offer 500 credit packs for individuals. The pricing for credit packs is the same for individual and team customers. The price in your screenshot is subscription plan credits not credit pack credits. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you make it so complicated? After speaking to adobe 4 or 5 times I
still do not understand how we can buy a premium image as a team.

This premium image is priced at 1,500 credits like most of them are to us.
If I have 750 credits from our team pack then how can I buy it without
having to pay £2000 for 500 credits at a time? Why can I either not buy it
for monetary value like an individual can?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have 750 credits from our team pack then how can I buy it withouthaving to pay £2000 for 500 credits at a time? Why can I either not buy itfor monetary value like an individual can?
By @scotta73962153

The unfortunate confusion comes from the term "credits". You should use "pack credits" and "plan credits". You need less "pack credits" to acquire your picture than "plan credits".

You will need 12 pack credits to buy your image at the low resolution. Without knowing the exact detail, my guess would be to use 24 pack credits for the large picture. And without knowing the current details of your Teams package, I would guess, that whatever you need to pay for that image, will be monetary less than those 400 GBP.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are incorrect. The premium image you reference is valued at 1500 subscription plan credits because your team has a 750 subscription and additional plan credits that were erroneously added to your account as explained in my earlier post. This is not the same as credits that you keep referring to. If you would like to license this asset I would recommend doing so before your plan credits expire on the 21st. Once they expire you will be able to license that asset for £320.00 which is the discounted price you'll receive with your subscription.

Plan credits and Credits are two different things. If you had credit packs, the credit pack price for the £399,99 asset would be 50 credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started