• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Service won't refund for an image!

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a few months ago, I purchased an Extended License image to use as a logo because I can see some other images that has "Name of Company" (a place allowed you to type in your company name). I thought I can use this as a "logo". Recently ... out of curiosity I was reading some of the discussions in the forum and found out that I cannot use it as a logo. Good thing I have not used it to print business cards yet. Called customer service via chat online and he said that it cannot be refunded. And he said at the end of the conversation, "Sorry for the inconvenience." (twice) I have been a faithful member of the Adobe Stock for a few years and I do not appreciate their customer service at the end. Because of this, I cancelled the subscription so I can use a different stock photo company.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Hi,

Request you to kindly visit the link shared below and select the specific product community.

https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

The experts would be able to help you with the product related query.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa,

Sorry to hear that.

Could you please share the order number of the purchase? Also, please share the case reference number so that we can check your interaction with the support team and can assist you further.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Request you to kindly visit the link shared below and select the specific product community.

https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

The experts would be able to help you with the product related query.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started