• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default language for Adobe Stock issue

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have changed the Region at the bottom of Adobe Stock website multiple times from DE to English, but each day when I login and revisit the site... stock.adobe.com, the browser automatically adds /de at the end. I change the region to U.S. (English), and I get English, but when I do a search for a photo, results come back in German again. I have cleared cache, deleted cookies, tried different browsers - Mac: Safari and Chrome. Help!?

TOPICS
Account management , General , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MattBMattB,

This happens because the country associated with your Adobe ID is Germany. There instructions here on how to change this: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/change-country-associated-with-adobe-id.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue in Hong Kong. This answer only tells you how to change the region, not the language. All the other Adobe products seem to understand the difference, what's wrong with Adobe Stock? It shouldn't assume which language I speak based on my location. This costs too much money for this annoyance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started