Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Designs for wedding invitations

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I would like to make a monthly subscription to adobe stock.

I would like to use different vector images (as flowers, greenery) to create wedding invitations.

I now run a website that has wedding invitations and I want to add new designs using adobe stock.

It is unclear to me if I need a standard licence, if I need to mention the author somewhere or if I need the extended licence.

Basically, I will use flowers to create wedding invitations, print them and sell them.

Thnak you so much!

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you create merchandised elements, you need an extended licence. https://stock.adobe.com/lu_en/license-terms#licenseComparison. The extended licence is not part of the subscription.

If you are doing custom designs, you need a standard licence per customer, if customer B wants the same asset then customer A, you need to relicense. To use a sample design on your website, you need your own license. You can't post a design made for customer A without relicensing all assets used for that design. Standard licences are part of the subscription.

You only need to credit in editorial like situations.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started