Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

didn't check my images

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, admin team.
I sent the pictures for 3 months but the adobe stock team didn't check my images at all. The status of the image is undergoing data checking. I'd like to know why my images have not been checked. Or if I have done something wrong? Please help.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MAYURA1, Hello.
It seems that it is posted on the forum for community forum help.
Questions about stock can be professionally answered when posted in the stock forum.

Stock

* To the moderator
If you see this post, please move to the appropriate forum.

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, admin team.
I sent the pictures for 3 months but the adobe stock team didn't check my images at all. The status of the image is undergoing data checking. I'd like to know why my images have not been checked. Or if I have done something wrong? Please help.

[Image]

ดาวน์โหลด Outlook for iOS

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MAYURA1, good evening.
This is the user community. Not a management team.
To contact the management team, fill out and submit the form that appears when you click "Contact us" at the bottom of the Contributor dashboard.

Contct us(Blue)Contct us(Blue)formform

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started