• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Agency and Licensed Adobe Images

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a business owner for Phoenix Rising Behavioral and the digital media agency that manages our SEO and Social Media has an account with Adobe Stock. We love the images they are using on our blogs and social media, but we want to make sure that when that the licensing transfers to us as well. We just want to make sure that we also are covered under the license when they are purchased for our blogs. Please let us know and thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for reaching out to our Stock team. Regarding the query above, the digital media agency that manages the SEO and social media of your organization should follow all the licensing terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock mentioned in Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Additionally, for all the unmodified images that are being used on your blogs, an image credit has to be given to the photographer, however, if the image

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for reaching out to our Stock team. Regarding the query above, the digital media agency that manages the SEO and social media of your organization should follow all the licensing terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock mentioned in Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Additionally, for all the unmodified images that are being used on your blogs, an image credit has to be given to the photographer, however, if the images are modified the credit line is optional.

Please note: It entirely depends on what type of modifications are being made, for example, if it's just the colour change then the credit line must be included. However, if the changes are on a wider level, the credit to the photographer becomes optional.

Lastly, the licensing rights purchased by Digital media agency of the organization cannot be transferred to you, they can definitely license an asset on behalf of a client. However, please note that if they want to use the same asset for different clients, the asset must be licensed separately for each client. Kindly refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock for more information.

You may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further clarification.

Let us know if this answer your question, please feel free to update this thread in case I have missed something.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @twaritar3263062 ,

I have a similar problem.

Can you check out this thread? https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/adobe-stock-in-website-design/m-p/11912820#M58012

I would also like to add that some photos used in the project and embedded in the website are only slightly changed: change of the frame, brightness / contrast, size.

Thanks for the answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started