Do Credits Roll Over?

Engaged ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do Credits Roll Over? How about if take a month or two off subscription?

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Yes you will continue to have access to your license assets even if you cancel you subscription.

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Credits last a year then disappear. There is no "time off". If you cancel, even for a month, you lose all credits. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Credits roll over for up to year's contingent (10 assets per month = 120 assets max). If you cancel your subscription, you will lose all credits. There is no “pause” button for subscriptions, also not for the monthly subscription. In addition, when you cancel your annual subscription early, you need to pay an early termination fee of half of the remaining due.

You can contact support and try to negotiate a month or two of free prolongation. I can't, however, guarantee the success of this action. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thank you very much for the clarification.

If I were to cancel for a bit, would my unsubscribed profile with already used licenses be there to access the ones I already have licensed? 

Thank you again 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe my profile & licenses will still be accessible, even if ever needed to unsubscribed.

Just important so need this to be verified.

Thank you much 🙂

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/do-you-lose-access-to-licensed-images-when-you-end-...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*just not the unused licenses correct?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes you will continue to have access to your license assets even if you cancel you subscription.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cancel, even if you intend it to be temporary, I suggest you download all of the images you have licensed (and make a backup of the download). I don't think you can expect Adobe to keep them downloadable for you after cancelling (though they may not vanish same day). Also download complete records of licensing. Also download everything else stored in Adobe's cloud. They really do not support temporary cancellation (though they won't stop you subscribing again).

Don't forget to factor the cancellation fee.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Licensed images stay in aeternum at your disposal as long as you use them according to the licensing terms.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started