• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I need a credit for an extended licence?

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been looking on the Adobe website and this forum, but haven't found an answer for my question.

I want to buy an image to use on some packaging, so need an extended licence. Do I need a creditpack to buy this extended licence, or can I just buy it without credits or Stock subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Hi Tom,

It is showing you the price for extended license as there are no credits in your account as of now.

You can check the credit pack offerings here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

But since you've mentioned that you'll need to license only 1 image, I'd advise you to pay for that rather than purchasing the credit packs and licensing the image. Although, the credit packs have no limitations in respect to the licensing as they can be used to license any asset of any type.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

Please see Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? for know about the terms of use and restriction for the extended license.

Also, extended licenses are to be purchased on-demand. They're not a part of any subscription plan but you can buy the extended license using credit packs.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena, thanks for the reply.

Can you just elaborate a bit on how to buy the extended license using credit packs please?

When I click on the Extended licence of the image, I can just buy it for 80$, so can I use a few credits instead to pay for the licence?

I think my question comes down to: is there any point in buying credits if I only need an extended licence for 1 standard asset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

It is showing you the price for extended license as there are no credits in your account as of now.

You can check the credit pack offerings here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

But since you've mentioned that you'll need to license only 1 image, I'd advise you to pay for that rather than purchasing the credit packs and licensing the image. Although, the credit packs have no limitations in respect to the licensing as they can be used to license any asset of any type.

Feel free to let me know if you've any further queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena, that answers my question!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started