• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do premium images come with an extended license?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing images for the purpose of using them inside a booklet that will be sold. I understand that to use stock images in merchandise they need an extended license.

If I want to purchase a credit pack of premium images (for example 80 credits for 16 premium images) are those 16 images covered under the license to put them in merchandise? There seem to be no option to select different licenses for premium images so I am unsure if premium images are covered.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I would like to let you know that the premium images are covered under the Enhanced license and are available in two sizes(large and small).

I understand your concern that you want to use the assets for merchandise, however, as per the policy you cannot use an Enhanced license for the merchandise.

For more information you may also refer to License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock

So, I would suggest you to modify the images to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I would like to let you know that the premium images are covered under the Enhanced license and are available in two sizes(large and small).

I understand your concern that you want to use the assets for merchandise, however, as per the policy you cannot use an Enhanced license for the merchandise.

For more information you may also refer to License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock

So, I would suggest you to modify the images to an extent that they do not resemble the original one or do not retain the originality and use them as per your requirements(for reselling or merchandise).

Note: Your modifications must not violate or infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, nor place the author or the model in a bad light or depict them in any way that might be deemed offensive.

Also, if you are purchasing Credit Packs(for example 80 credits for 16 premium images), please follow the same steps as mentioned above.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started