Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Downloaded an image by accident

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I cancel this download? I thought once you hit download I could look at download options, not that it would download immediately. Is there a way to undo this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download or license?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hit download button

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing that happened. You have the preview image that you may use to test your design.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the 10 stock images per month plan. Before I cancelled, I downloaded an image by accident. It was not the preview, it was a JPEG. The second to last image I downloaded, I know because my number of available images to download went down from 2 to 1. I meant to view the download options, like EPS or size options. But I downloaded by accident.

Now I have cancelled my plan so I guess this thread doesn't matter. But I see this issue comes up pretty often. Maybe your Adobe usability people can fix this usability issue.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you have cancelled, yes, it doesn't matter.

jamilav44925403  wrote

Now I have cancelled my plan so I guess this thread doesn't matter. But I see this issue comes up pretty often. Maybe your Adobe usability people can fix this usability issue.

"pretty often" is relative. It happens sometimes but I suppose if it would be nice if Adobe would change the interface somehow to ask a confirmation. If it happens they re-credit for the lost image.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to mark this as unhelpful?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No! Whatever « this » is... You can only mark helpful, like or correct. Latest only if it is your initial question.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started