• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded image is different than the preview

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded an image based on the preview but the large image is different and not suitable for my project. What should I do? I found the preview of the missplaced image on Custom Scene gallery but I'm not sure that it has the right one there. 

I wanted this: https://stock.adobe.com/ro/363613519 

But I got this: https://stock.adobe.com/ro/templates/table-set-plate-with-mockup-and-cutlery/363615025 

Please help.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Download , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Hello, I've verified the issue (but I don't have access to grant you a replacement license for this account type). I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

For a refund:
Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is for @Contributor1 to check. I suppose, it's an upload error from the contributor. If you are lucky, the preview images got interchanged. If not, however, you will need to find a new asset.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've verified the issue (but I don't have access to grant you a replacement license for this account type). I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

For a refund:
Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction. Also, if you don’t see the chat feature you may need to accept all adobe cookies.

Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for your reply.

Is it possible for you to contact the uploader or correct the error in the database?

I would like to use the file presented in the thumbnail preview.

That would solve much easier everything.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry you will have to find a different file. The file will likely be removed because the thumbnail doesn't match. If the contributor resubmits the file it will have a different asset ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you. Do I get image credit back or I have lost that credit?

It is kind of strange to pay and not get the desired image and also loose the money.

Please help.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've granted you a replacement license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started