Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Downloaded photo is NOT the same as the licenced photo

Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have just licenced a photo, but the downloaded photo is NOT the same as the licenced photo.

Now, I would like to get the right download link for the Premium photo I just paid for.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Download, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share the asset ID so we can investigate your issue.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The photo has the name "AdobeStock_328131227.jpeg". It looks similar but is not the same photo.

I already called Adobe. And after 1 hour waiting in the line, I told the support, what happened. They told me, that they cannot do anything because they cannot download or change the photos, because the people who do that are working in another department.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started