Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Downloaded poor quality vector file

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just downloaded file 209441405, the preview (which is extremely small) looked really nivce. But once I downloaded it and opened in illustrator it was just a really bad image trace that can'y be used for anything unless used in very small previews. When will you fix your small previews sizes?, this is just one bad experience with bad quality files.

Thanks you

[moderator deleted atached original Adobe Illustrator file. The item number is sufficient to find the corresponding file. ]

TOPICS
Asset Quality, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @randi_m76,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'll forward this to our product management team.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started