Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Downloading all purchased pictures at once - still wainting

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still waiting for this feature since years, as other (now locked) posts already showed here. EBQ said they're (you're) working on it, so  how is it going? Will we wait forever? 730pics to download and name correctly...

Thanks for the update in advance

Best,

Patrick

TOPICS
Download, Feature request, General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's Adobe as this is a user to user forum and most people here are standard users like you and me. As long as @EvilBugQueen1 says hat Adobe is working on this feature, Adobe does not have finished it's work on this. Features are added on the fly and some get priority to others.

For me, however, as a user of stock images, this would not be a priority because I licence, download and store locally (and rename what some of my colleagues most often forget). If they don't get renamed to something useful, it's an internal organizational problem, as it is for sure in my company.

Sorry, if that is not the answer you need to get.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started