• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloading free templates help

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've followed all the instructions at the site for "Cannot download Adobe Stock images" and yet, when I click "License & Save to Computer", I get a spinning disk and "Please wait..." and nothing happens further.

I'm running Mac Sierra and have tried on both Chrome and Firefox.

Would really appreciate any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Hi Chrissy,

This is a restriction set by your organization. You'll need to discuss this with your organization's administrator for access to Adobe Stock through your Enterprise account.

If you set up a personal Adobe ID and you download templates you would be able to use them in a Creative Cloud application. Please note that there may be difficulties if you are not using an up to date version of the applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chrissy,

I apologize for the troubles that you've been facing with our Adobe Stock website.

Have you tried to sign out and then sign back in?

Also try connecting to a different network connection as the current network can have some firewalls enabled which might be restricting the downloading.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've tried signing out and in. I'm on my home computer --it's a desktop so I can't take it to any other network. To my knowledge, I don't have any firewalls. As mentioned, I've followed the directions for difficulty downloading and, at this point, have given adobe permission to do everything except use my microphone and camera! I'm at a loss...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chrissy,

That doesn't sound right here. Let me loop in EvilBugQueen1​ to investigate more on this issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CD,

I'm guessing that you are signed into Adobe Stock using your Enterprise account. There is a known issue that if your Enterprise account isn't authorized for Adobe Stock then you won't be able to download any Stock assets with that account even if it is free. We don't provide a good message I'm sorry to say. The work around would be for you to create a personal Adobe ID using an email address that is not associated with your Enterprise account. You can then sign in with your personal Adobe ID and you would be able to download the free template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. This is incredibly frustrating. I held off buying a Creative Cloud license for a long time trying to eek along my older versions of photoshop as long as possible. There is nothing in our software licensing that says we will be unable to access Adobe Stock.

So, although I can create an alternate account to download a free template, I am unable to purchase other templates? If I create an alternate account to download templates, will they be proper? Or some sort of terrible temporary trial? Will they be accessible with my paid account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chrissy,

This is a restriction set by your organization. You'll need to discuss this with your organization's administrator for access to Adobe Stock through your Enterprise account.

If you set up a personal Adobe ID and you download templates you would be able to use them in a Creative Cloud application. Please note that there may be difficulties if you are not using an up to date version of the applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the theme directly from https://stock.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry @AhmedmFahmy ,

You are answering to an 4 years old thread, that if you had followed it, you would have read, that your solution is not helping the OP because she needs authorization from her organization.

I'm locking this now.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started