• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicate items in libraries

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes photos are mistakenly added to a library twice. I have multiple libraries that show copies of the same image. I think this also can also happen when you move or copy photos between libraries while organizing. In any event-- it would be great to have a "remove duplicates" option to clean things up.

Many of my libraries contain hundreds of items and this is difficult to do manually.

Thanks for listening!

TOPICS
Feature request , General , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Hi @a_ron999, have you tried editing your library from https://assets.adobe.com/libraries?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @a_ron999, have you tried editing your library from https://assets.adobe.com/libraries?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Yes, I have.  Generally when I have to move groups of photos into sorted libraries I used the CC library page you pointed me to. Many of my libraries have 300-500 photos and even if I sort them by name to see the dupes it is hard to do manually one by one.

Maybe if functionality was built in to prevent dupes in the first place that would be awesome.

It would also be great if you could multiple-select > delete from stock.adobe.com libraries. Currently, the only option for all selected is "License".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will pass your suggestions to our product management team. Thank you for the additional information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @a_ron999,

I received some more information to pass on to you. Currently the Adobe Stock website does not allow you to add duplicate assets to a library, however this was allowed previously. On the assets.adobe.com site there does not appear to be a restriction for adding duplicate assets to a library. Adobe Stock has plans to address duplicate assets in the future but there is no ETA when that will be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool. Thank you for the info and update about future product considerations. I appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started