Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Editing Stock photos & website use

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I've liscenced stock photos of room setups with empty frames & on photoshop inserted my own artworks(prints) into the frames. I am wanting to put these images up on my website as it saves me paying to have my artwork photographed professionally. From what I've understood from the basic liscencing on Stock is that this shouldnt be a problem. But I dont know if I need to credit adobe for the stock photos on my website, or if liscensing changes due to me having edited the images (inserting my artwork). If anyone knows anything regarding editing & website usage, your help would be much appreciated! Thank you. Shania

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I have a follow up question regarding using Adobe Stock Images on a Website.  I order to "fit" an image I may need to crop it.  I want to be sure I am giving credit in the event that some of the image is cropped away.  

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started