• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error licensing audio track in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to license (purchase) an audio track within Premiere Pro, in the Essential Sound window.

It shows me a price of $3.99 CDN, after which I click purchase, then encounter an error:

"Sorry, something went wrong while trying to license the Music Track. Continue to the Adobe Stock website to finish licensing."

I tried this process a few times, all encountering the same error. However, was charged 5 times. I called support and got them refunded, however, I cannot get the licensing to work within Premiere Pro.

TOPICS
Account management , Audio , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning.  I'm sorry you're having trouble licensing this audio asset.  Are you able to license other audio assets?  Have you tried to license this one from the site rather than from Premiere and does that work?  Can I get the asset ID number of the asset so I can investigate?  

Thanks,

JayI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JayI,

The asset ID is #470629609.

When I try to license from the site, I'm not sure if it's the same type of license, as the price is vastly different. I contacted support by phone and nobody seems to want to help.

Anyways, I've completed my project using a different vendor for stock audio and the video editting, so no further investigation is required here. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started