Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

ERROR MESSAGE

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to license a template via Adobe stock but keep receiving this message? Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

"We're sorry, but a system error occurred. If you do not receive a payment confirmation email in the next few minutes, please try again or contact customer service."

TOPICS
Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @sophieo21646782,

I'm sorry you are having trouble. There could be a few reasons that this error may be occurring. Can you try a couple of things and let me know if this resolves the error? Sign into https://account.adobe.com and confirm that payment method listed under your account is update to date. This payment method may be associated with any of your active subscriptions.

Using the Adobe ID you are using here on the forum I see that you have an apostrophe in your name. When you edit the payment method can you try removing that apostrophe. We did have an issue some time ago where apostrophes and some other symbols in payment information were not handled correctly on the Adobe Stock site. I thought this was resolved but perhaps not.

Please try again and post your results here. Let me know if you had to change anything in your payment method as it will help troubleshoot this issue.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started