Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when attempting to purchase Adobe Stock license

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - 

I have 4 credits, and I get this error when I try to purchase an image that requires 1 credit:

We're sorry, but a system error occurred. If you do not receive a payment confirmation email in the next few minutes, please try again or contact customer service.

I see lots of other posts with the same error, and it seems like the only fix has been to escalate to engineering. Can someone from Adobe please take a look at the issue?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @dbdc,

This is a generic error and has many causes. I do see that you closed a Stock subscription a few months ago and that appears to be affecting the use of your recently purchased credits. I'll need to work with another team to resolve this and they are in a different timezone. The other team is usually quick to respond but it may take 24 hours or more. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been resolved. Please confirm and let me know if you have any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started