• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erweiterte Lizenz - Credits?

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kann man, bevor man credits kauft, irgendwo sehen, wieviel eine Erweiterte Lizenz für ein Foto in Credits kostet?

Ohne Credits kann ich nur den Preis in EURO sehen aber nicht in Credits und ich hätte gerne ungefähr gewusst, wie viel Credits ich kaufen müsste um alle Fotos damit zu kaufen da das ja dann immer noch günstiger sein dürfte als einzelkäufe?!

Wer kann mir da helfen?

Abgesehen davon finde ich das total besch... dass ihr bei Adobe scheinbar überhaupt nur mehr Abos verticken wollt. Das ist für die meisten Leute total Unsinnig!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Hi there,

As of now, there isn't a defined page where we have written how much does an extended license cost in terms of credits, but I've already informed the product team about the same for future improvements.

However, Lucien has correctly mentioned that 1 standard license costs 1 credit.

As per my understanding, an extended license might cost you 8-10 credits, but I am not sure about the exact number as it varies from file to file but if you purchase the credit pack, you'll be able to see the n

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

randomnumber10  wrote

Abgesehen davon finde ich das total besch... dass ihr bei Adobe scheinbar überhaupt nur mehr Abos verticken wollt. Das ist für die meisten Leute total Unsinnig!!!

Dies ist ein User zu User Forum, auch wenn eine starke Adobe Präsenz hier ist. Das Abo-Model ist äußerst erfolgreich. Ob man jetzt viel oder wenig Bilder benötigt hängt von dem Kundenstamm ab für den man arbeitet. Ob das jetzt für "die meisten" Leute unsinnig ist, mag ich nicht beurteilen. Die Agenturen, die ich kenne haben alle irgendwo ein Abo.

Deine Hauptfrage kann ich allerdings auch nicht beantworten. Sicherlich hat Sheena Kaul​ oder twaritar3263062​ hierauf eine Antwort.

Eine Standardlizenz kostet jedenfalls ein Kredit.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

As of now, there isn't a defined page where we have written how much does an extended license cost in terms of credits, but I've already informed the product team about the same for future improvements.

However, Lucien has correctly mentioned that 1 standard license costs 1 credit.

As per my understanding, an extended license might cost you 8-10 credits, but I am not sure about the exact number as it varies from file to file but if you purchase the credit pack, you'll be able to see the number of credits associated with every file and license before you can licence them.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started