Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Etsy Mock Room Image Use

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I'm planning on creating an Etsy storefront to sell photography prints. As part of my product offering I would like to Photoshop my image into a mock frame and mock room setup. I've researched this a bit and have seen a few responses but it's still not clear to me whether based on this usage if the Standard Stock License covers this. Yes, I've read the terms and FAQs but still doesn't make it clear to me. Any insight would be appreciated. 

Thanks

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI jmcgpix,

Unfortunately we cannot offer advice on specific licensing questions like this. If you are uncertain of the licensing terms, which are conveniently linked in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788?page=1 then you may want to seek legal advice.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started