• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EXHAUSTED!! Why do we have to manually re-organizing libraries – ALL THE TIME?

Participant ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Stock images, every time I license something it autosaves to the last library I saved to.

How do I turn off this feature?  My libraries are constantly in disarray because of this forcing me to constantly re-organize them, such a huge waste of time!   If I'm ♡ (hearting/saving) something to my library it gives me the option to choose which library, but when I'm choosing something to use, why does it autosave to the library anyway? I've already got the asset I don't need it to waste space in the cloud and clog up my library, especially when it goes to the WRONG LIBRARY.  

I hope there's a shut-off valve for this somewhere, please help?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration , Download , General , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @savagequest,

Thank you for this feedback. I have forwarded this to our product management team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started