Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export License History from Enterprise Stock

Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe...? Real User, Real Question...

Is there no way to export our enterprise stock account license history to a CSV file for auditing?

Not the actual assets but downloading the information about stock usage, enterprise wide by username.

Who would have known people would steal content.

TOPICS
Account management , Feature request , Licensing , Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Teams does not have this feature...unfortunately! However, you can control who can access stock. You don't need to give that privilege to everyone. Make your admins reach out Adobe support (they have access to support via the adminconsole) and check with Adobe how to set up Adobe stock correctly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought for Enterprise customers, there were that option. @WendellaBee ?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked our enterprise admins if they would pull a report and they said "they dont have the capabilty". I find that pretty hard to believe. Seems like if you want to monitor usage, you'd neet to pull reports.

Just trying to confirm this statement and if they are correct, Adobe needs to add this, IMO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's wait what EvilBugQueen answers. She knows all of this... 😉 However, it's WE, expect an answer on Monday at earliest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just looked into the Adobe stock for Enterprise page. Yes, it is possible. And if your admins don't know how it works, I recommend they contact Adobe support via the admin console for this. Support is 24/24 and 7/7. https://stockenterprise.adobe.com/why-enterprise/key-benefits.html

(I manage a Teams account, so I know: support is very responsive...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for digging for the answer on this.

Reached out to the admins... seems we have Teams... Welp, I guess the Teams version doesn't have the reporting feature... I guess it's free-for-all until someone just browses the licence history and discoveres all the half-naked images being downloaded by "researcher".

Oh Adobe... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Teams does not have this feature...unfortunately! However, you can control who can access stock. You don't need to give that privilege to everyone. Make your admins reach out Adobe support (they have access to support via the adminconsole) and check with Adobe how to set up Adobe stock correctly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started