Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extended License and modifications...

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've got through several topics and some docs, videos etc... just to make sure...

I  would like to use an artwork in my mobile app as an asset / background image. I need to add some special effects, laser beams, neon logo, pink bunnies and yellow shrooms, rainbow bridges and crystal hearts... all these changes to the original, will affect (in some way) it's overall look, reception and perception but I'll stick to the guidelines in regard to what am I allowed to do. I'm definitely going to buy Extended license but... am I allowed to do whatever I want with this particular artwork, as long as It's by the rules?

big robot and soldiers in a fight — Kup tę ilustrację bez tantiem i przeszukaj podobne ilustracje w ...

Regards,
TN

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

There are very few limits to how you can modify the images.

Can I edit the assets that I license?

Yes. You are welcome to edit the non-editorial asset in any way you deem necessary. Note, however, that your modifications must not violate or infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, nor place the author or the model in a bad light or depict them in any way that might be deemed offensive. See http://www.adobe.com/go/stockterms

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are very few limits to how you can modify the images.

Can I edit the assets that I license?

Yes. You are welcome to edit the non-editorial asset in any way you deem necessary. Note, however, that your modifications must not violate or infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, nor place the author or the model in a bad light or depict them in any way that might be deemed offensive. See http://www.adobe.com/go/stockterms

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started