• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extended License Modify

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i ve read that even with extended license the assets need to modify before used.

Is the modification achieved when a product is made from the image? That we can use the picture one to one e.g on cups, shirts and toys? 

Thank you! 

TOPICS
Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You do not need to modify, but you can modify. 

If you use an asset for merchandising you need an extended licence. For web, social media and print (less than 500k), you need a standard licence.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started