Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Extended License - Purchase cannot be completed

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @all,

I wanted to purchase an extended license from our team account but it says 'Up to now your orders have been processed via a distribution partner. Please contact your distribution partner to place further orders.' But that is not true, everytime i needed an extended version in the past it worked. I already updatet my creditcard etc.

I'm from germany if thats important. Can somebody help or has an idea what to do? I'm on hold right now and I've been trying to call for half an hour. So I thought I'd try it this way^^

Thanks in advance

Vero

TOPICS
Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi veronikad...,

What asset are you trying to license? Did your status or permissions on the account change recently?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I solved the promblem yesterday. The last times i apparently purchased the licenses over my private account and not over our teamaccount, what wasn't that wrong because my private acc is connected to our teamacc. So everything went well.

Thank you 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi veronikad...,

You should be able to purchase when your team is selected but as you have noted this is not working. I've notified our engineering team and they are investigating. Thank you for reporting this issue.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A user on this thread posted a workaround via Creative Cloud applications. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/purchasing-reseller-error/m-p/10948232#M48938

Let me know if you have any questions.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started