• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extended License

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am about to buy an image from Adobe Stock. I want to use the image for some posters designs I have made. The only questions I have remaining are:

- If I buy an image with an Extended License to produce, for example posters, is it ilegal to add my very own brand logo to the final product? I would not be using the image as my logo but my own logo would be printed in the poster containing the previously purchased adobe image.

- If I buy an image with an Extended License, am I allowed to edit, crop, cut and use only certain parts I want of the image to use for my poster ? Or must I use the image I bought as a whole all the time.

Thank you very much for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Hi Juan,

Please see Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? to understand the terms of use and restrictions for the Extended licenses.

Let me know if you still have any queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juan,

Please see Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? to understand the terms of use and restrictions for the Extended licenses.

Let me know if you still have any queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your second question first: Yes, you may edit the picture as you like. There are very few limitations to comply with as laid out in the license terms.

Your first question: It's more complicated. If you use the picture illustrative for let's say a poster for your company (a nice sunset image for a travel agency), my appreciation is yes, you can do it.

If you want to sell the poster as a product (therefore extended license), my appreciation is: yes you can do it, but it would be wise to add the photo credit if you did not change the picture considerably. I read the license terms in that sense and I would credit the image to the author and Adobe stock.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started