Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Extended License

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using a photo on Adobe that I want to use in my products for resale, do I need to purchase an Extended License everytime I use a photo or is the license something I would pay for monthly? Thank you any help is appreciated ! 

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's assume you use the asset for a T-shirt and a mug, you need one extended license and you can do both. If, however, you are licensing the asset for client A for a T-shirt and for client B for a mug, you will need 2 extended licenses. If client A also wants to do a mug afterwards, you do not need to re-license.

Extended licenses are not part of a subscription.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Removed Stock API topic.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started