• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extremely slow downloading speed from Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ran the internet speed test, speed is 40mb/s, no issues with any other website, cleaned the cache from google chrome, restart the router, no issues on my end

But for some reason only suddenly this week when I try to download images from Adobe Stock the speed is like 7kb/s, its like its being limited or something

taking up to 20 minutes to download 3 images, basically unusable, can you guys fix it? The website itself is already extremely slow to load images thumbnails by default, very frustrating to use already

TOPICS
Download , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Locking this post. The issue in this post was resolved. All download issues reported beginning July 26th, 2023 have been moved to https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/combined-thread-download-issues-week-of-07-26-2023/m-p/13967664#U13967664 for better visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried different browsers already, same issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tested it from my side and its normal fast. It maybe an Internet issue and/or many Internet Traffic in your area. Maybe try it at a different time.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am uncertain of what type of subcription or account you have for Adobe Stock. If you are on a corporate network there is a high probability that your company's network configuration is contributing to this issue. You can confirm this by downloading from a different network. If you find that it is your company's network configuration then you will need to discuss this with your IT department.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This exact thing is happening to me this week. Cleared cache, restarted, ran a speed test, and still images are downloading at about 1/10th the normal speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same issue. Site unusable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no problem with this, but as @WendellaBee said, it could be your network blocking or throttling some access. It would be interesting to provide information about your network, like corporate vs private network. Wi-Fi access vs Ethernet cable, speed of the line, location (region) etc.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Australia, NBN fibre to the home, private home connection, 50mbps, fast on everything else except for downloading adobe stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, the data looks fine and similar to mine, except that I'm located in Europe. Can you try with a different computer or device? What about your firewall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Download at 7kbps from Southamerica when I have a stable connection of 300Mbps. Downloading a video takes +5 hours. Unusable! Tried Chrome, Mozilla, Edge, clearing cache, cookies, restarting router... Still the problem is only bound to Adobe Stock, lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check with your provider. I have no problem.

But you can check yourself, if trouble is to be expected: Adobe System Status 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this post. The issue in this post was resolved. All download issues reported beginning July 26th, 2023 have been moved to https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/combined-thread-download-issues-week-of-07-26-2023/... for better visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started