Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Feature request - better search

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used other subscription services in the past and I miss being able to search for the number of people in an image - not just include or exclude people. I want to be able to select One Person or More Than One Person. Also, I wish the search for age groups worked better. Likewise for diversity. I can search "elderly African-American" and literally get photos of white 20-year-olds. I wish there was an easier way to search for diverse images also. I get so tired of searching through hundreds and hundreds of images of white people to find one decent photo that has a more realistic diversity. 

TOPICS
Feature request, Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the ability to exclude words from searches. And to search within your results or further refine your results. The search options on iStock let you choose Number of People, Age, and Ethnicity.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for posting your concerns, searches are based on keyword(s) used and I will let production team know about your feature requests for additional search filters.

We do currently offer boolean search though where you can specify keyword ommission and combination, etc

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/boolean-search-is-now-available-for-all-adobe-stock-users/m-p/9...

Hope this helps to refine your searches.

Best regards,

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started