• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature request for finding license key

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feature request: Make it easier to locate a license key?

I have 41 pages of licenses to wade through in order to find something I may have purchased last week or a year ago.

License History has NO search function, so I'm left having to manually go through every page until I find wthe one I need. Far from helpful. In fact, sufficiently unhelpful enough to make me use another sound library instead.

Within Premiere Pro's Audio panel a blue check box tantalisingly confirms the asset is licensed, but I can't find a way to get that key. I have to go to the Stock site and wade through 41 pages... 

Since the interface clearly knows which assets have been licensed, because the check mark has corss-referenced my account, surely it would be a simple matter to have the licence key pop up when hovering over the blue check box. It could then be easily copy-pasted into the Youtube Copyright Dispute box.

Since every single audio asset I have used from the Adobe Stock library has so far received a copyright claim, I could not begin to tell you how much time this would save me and, I suspect, millions of other users.

If I am missing a simple step, I would be happy to hear it. Otherwise, this workflow is a real PITA. To the point I don't use the audio library much at all any more. Assuming I am not alone in this, that can't be good for your content creators.

CovenantCA_0-1619447639065.png

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe@WendellaBee can forward this to the product team.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you use an Excel list or similar with the data required for your search operation. I know it's not the easiest and most convenient solution, but for sure it will be the fastest solution to get.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started