• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fichier vectoriel indiqué comme entièrement modifiable alors que c'est une image

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai téléchargé pour un fichier .ai de calendrier , indiqué comme "entièrement modifiable via calques ".

Mais en fait il s'agit d'une simple image et les claques indiqués comme éditables n'existent pas.

Il s'agit du fichier #510437734

Merci de votre aide.

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Download , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

image bound to top 510437734.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour Delphine,

Je suis désolé pour votre expérience. Avez-vous téléchargé le fichier Adobe Illustrator et avez-vous essayé de le modifier avec Adobe Illustrator ?

Quoi qu'il en soit, j'envoie un message à @Contributor1 d'Adobe, qui examinera le fichier.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Oui j'avais essayé. Il y a un calque image et d'autres calques bidons en dessous. Je pense que c'est le même contributeur car j'ai vu qu'une autre personne au moins avait eu le même problème avec un autre calendrier de ce contributeur.

Merci pour votre intervention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C’était mon plaisir Je ne vois pas comment ce contributeur croit qu'il peut échapper aux réclamations. Et je ne comprends pas les modérateurs d'images de stock qui l'acceptent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

image bound to top 510437734.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Contributor1,

There are numerous complaints about such French-speaking calendars. I wonder if they are from the same contributor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good point @Abambo, this is true. I've added a note in the latest ticket to the content team that this contributor has had multiple complaints for this type of asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started