• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FILE #: 175799535 seems to be corrupted, can't be opened in any software.

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what to do, I really want this specific picture to work. Can someone help me fix the picture or make it work? I'm not in need of this specific ai format, in the end, all I need is this picture in any editable format as I intend to have it in different colors and transparent background.

Adobe stock file number FILE #:  175799535.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Ye I got it working, it was definitely a combination of the software needing update and the file might even have been incomplete when I downloaded. Thanks for all the great responses and help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's try this in the Adobe Stock forum.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.

* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm able to open and modify vector 175799535 in Adobe Illustrator v26.0. Possibly check to see that you have the latest updates installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ye I got it working, it was definitely a combination of the software needing update and the file might even have been incomplete when I downloaded. Thanks for all the great responses and help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only editable format that you can get to do easily what you want to do, is the Adobe Illustrator format. And probably, you will need a recent version of Adobe Illustrator. If you do not have Illustrator, depending on what you want to do, it may be difficult, but not impossible to work with a JPEG file. You will spend probably some time to clean up the data, but an experienced photoshoper could get a decent result out of this. All depends on the skill and the needed image size and the job requirement to recolour.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started