• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File #465042291 vector file is empty

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just spent about an hour in support chat and remote access with support because they INSISTED that something was wrong with my latest version of Illustrator or I was doing something wrong. As I knew from the beginning and was simply trying to report and get my single asset credit back, the vector file for #465042291 is completely empty (JPEG is fine but useless to me). The support person, after all that back and forth, me demonstrating and providing remote access, explaining over and over, transferring me three times to other support folks, finally said, "the file is corrupted before you even downloaded it." Ummmm, yes, that's what I was trying to tell you 3 support people ago. Avoid the support chat like the plague for issues like this.

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Download , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @The Golden Sparrow ,

Thanks for reporting. Did you get asset credit back?

@Contributor1 will check the asset and his team will delete it from the database.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, I'd asked about it but when the last support person tried to connect me with someone we lost the connection somehow. (Chat has ended or something similar popped up).

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I think Contributor1 will take care then.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started