File declined to simillarity - completely false

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am posting series of files that simbolise conlicts between countries. It is the same image with only flags changing. One of those (Israel and Iran) is rejected due to similarity to I guess Israel vs Iraq as it was in the same batch. I understand that they look similar but they represent different pair of countries with different flags. What should I do?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, you should make the photos look a little different, different composition for example.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Barbedur, 

Once the images are looking close you'll receive a similar rejection. As you might read from your rejection notice on the website, you are allowed a limited number of the same images with differences significant enough to add value for the customer. With only country flag different, you will need to make significant differnce with the layout in order not to recieve a "similar" rejection.

Best wishes

JG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started